Foundation Excavation // Jayman
Ongoing Basement Excavation
Jayman engages us to excavate single and multi-family foundations through their various divisions.
CHALLENGE: The work needs to be performed on a tight schedule with varying quantities of work. The challenges we face are making sure we consistently have the resources needed to meet the tight timeframes, even if the volume of work fluctuates significantly from one month to the next.
Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Experience Level: Dependent on machine/role
- Operate various types of heavy equipment to excavate, move, load, and grade earth, rock, gravel, or other materials during residential and commercial land development;
- Operator heavy equipment to move, load, and unload material;
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment;
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks, if assigned
- Participate in Kidco’s safety program including but not limited to hazard assessments, toolbox meetings, worksite inspections;
- Other tasks as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Dependent on equipment being run – relevant experience and knowledge of heavy equipment
- Preferably 2+ years of experience
- Safety certifications an asset (e.g. First Aid, Ground Disturbance, etc.)
*Please note, due to the number of applicants we cannot confirm receipt of your resume, or status of your application. Should you be a selected candidate you will be contacted.