Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time, seasonal
Experience Level: 5 Years+
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Is able to perform pipe placement, soil compaction, and pipe line up
- Can measure pipe for cuts into manholes, bends, and hydrants.
- At times may shovel gravel, hand dig for bell holes, water valves, or to unhook materials which have been craned into the trench
REQUESTED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years experience operating as an excavator in similar industry
- Able to read blueprints, to take direction and be willing to adapt to their environment (fast paced with time sensitive deadlines)
- Works well in team setting and is a true team player
- Reliable transportation to site and valid driver’s license
Safety certifications are an asset (Ground Disturbance Level 2 Certification).