Heavy Equipment Operators (Various)
The successful applicant will be responsible for operating heavy equipment. They will be required to run various heavy equipment in the field setting dependent on their skill level, abilities, and assigned duties by the designated supervisor/foreman. The candidate must be able to work well in a team, have strong communication skills, and be able to follow instructions.
This role is based in Calgary and surrounding area and reports to the assigned field supervisor/foreman.
Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Experience Level: Dependent on machine/role
- Operate various types of heavy equipment to excavate, move, load, and grade earth, rock, gravel, or other materials during residential and commercial land development;
- Operator heavy equipment to move, load, and unload material;
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment;
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks, if assigned
- Participate in Kidco’s safety program including but not limited to hazard assessments, toolbox meetings, worksite inspections;
- Other tasks as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Dependent on equipment being run – relevant experience and knowledge of heavy equipment
- Preferably 2+ years of experience
- Safety certifications an asset (e.g. First Aid, Ground Disturbance, etc.)
*Please note, due to the number of applicants we cannot confirm receipt of your resume, or status of your application. Should you be a selected candidate you will be contacted.