Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time, seasonal
Experience Level: 5 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Operate excavator in a safe and appropriate manner
- Perform a variety of tasks depending on project type, your experience level, and machine size this may include mainline and/or basement excavation if interested
- Excavate for earthworks and bulk earth moving, deep utility installation, sloping and detailed finish grading, landscape works, trenching and utility works.
- Craning pipe, gravel, and manhole capabilities
- The ability to read blueprints, dig around utilities and experience with foundations
- Ability to use 870 excavators, 650s and more
REQUESTED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years experience operating as an excavator in similar industry
- Works well in team setting and is a true team player
- Reliable transportation to site and valid driver’s license
Safety certifications are an asset (Ground Disturbance Level 2 Certification).