Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 3+ years
• Prepare and send invoices to clients in a timely manner
• Receive payments into accounting software
• Oversee and manage collections of outstanding invoices
• Prepare and send holdback invoices to clients
• Other tasks as needed
Requested skills and experience:
• Excellent data entry skills
• Must be well organized with strong attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast pace environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years accounts receivable experience
• Exposure to SAGE 300 considered an asset
Renumeration and Benefits:
Kidco is pleased to offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits that include Medical and Dental benefits, RRSP Matching, and performance bonuses.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position you are asked to submit your resume with a cover letter.
*Please note, due to the number of applicants we cannot confirm receipt of your resume, or status of your application. Should you be a selected candidate you will be contacted.
Option #1 – Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Human Resources