Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 0-10 years
- Partner with your business area to deliver full cycle recruitment support to the business strategies to attract top talent.
- Create Kidco’s employer brand, hiring strategies and tailored social recruiting techniques.
- Employ a variety of methods including job postings, social media, networking, direct sourcing and referrals to build and maintain a pipeline of top talent.
- Coordinate and host recruitment events to target and attract top talent specific to business needs.
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a proactive workforce planning structure is in place to meet ongoing recruitment needs.
- Collaborate with the broader Operations team when moving through the recruitment process and proactively communicate on key hires, trends and/or initiatives, including compensation planning.
- Ensure that the recruitment process is compliant with company policies and employment legislation.
- Provide advice and/or feedback on any trends and key recruitment metrics within a continuous improvement mindset.
- Provide reporting and analytics to the business as required.
- Minimum three to five years’ of full-cycle operational recruitment experience, ideally within a mid to large size organization with seasonal, high-volume and large-scale recruitment initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of success with a variety of recruiting methods, including direct sourcing and e-recruiting.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to stay on top of labour-market trends, current best-practices and future issues pertaining to recruiting and retention.
- Experience in building strong and lasting internal relationships by working collaboratively in a stakeholder environment.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and handle competing priorities.
- A customer-focused approach to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
- Highly motivated, energetic and goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment/
- Experience with implementing an applicant tracking system is a plus; proficiency with MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Valid driver’s license along with the ability to travel as required.
- A post-secondary degree is required, with a preference for a Business or Human Resource related discipline.
Compensation: (some items occurring after a specific time period)
- A competitive compensation package including base salary, matching RRSP contributions, medical & dental benefits and performance bonuses will be provided.
How to Apply:
- Option #1 – Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Danielle Renton