Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 0-10 years
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Planning & scheduling, strong communication, proven leadership abilities, contract management, job costing, and safety implementation.
- A degree or recognized certification in Engineering or Project Management is preferable.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Computer Skills (specifically in Word, Excel, & MS Project)
- General Construction Knowledge
Compensation: (some items occurring after a specific time period)
- Matching RRSP Contributions
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Performance Bonuses
- Salary Negotiable
- Vehicle Allowance
How to Apply:
- Option #1 – Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Danielle Renton