Location: Calgary (Parts Department)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 2+ years
• Accurately process transactions such as orders, parts or returns
• Maintaining accurate records of work-related discussions and/or correspondence regarding parts for equipment, etc.
• Provide parts and supplies to mechanics as required
• Look up and order parts as required and keeps inventory levels up to date
• Picking parts orders for PM work orders
• Create purchase orders and enter into system following department procedures
• Receive parts and supplies and store them according to a prearranged system
• Purchase parts taking into consideration pricing, availability and quality
• Inventory counts as required
• Pay careful attention to details such as parts catalogues and electronic inventory systems
• Apply core standards to returns
• General housekeeping of parts department
• Dispatching of delivery driver to pick up and deliver parts as required
Requested skills and experience:
• Fluent in English – both written and oral
• Class 5 Driver’s License
• Knowledge of heavy duty earth moving equipment, heavy haul trucks and service trucks
• Strong customer service, troubleshooting and communication skills, with experience analyzing and resolving service issues
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload
• Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
• Computer skills
• Heavy lifting is required
Renumeration & Benefits:
Kidco is pleased to offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits that include Medical and Dental benefits, RRSP Matching, and performance bonuses.
How to Apply:
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, please apply in confidence to the email below.
*Please note, due to the number of applicants we cannot confirm receipt of your resume, or status of your application. Should you be a selected candidate you will be contacted.
- Option #1 – Send your resume via email to email@example.com
- Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Human Resources