We are now seeking a full-time, long-term, qualified individual to join our dynamic team.
Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 10+ years
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the Foundation Excavation division, implementing plans to achieve overall corporate results.
- Contribute to setting long range goals and strategic plans, taking into account market conditions and trends, competitive environment and available resources
- Oversees the execution of business and financial plans
- Responsible for the consistent review of departmental and project performance based on the annual budget.
- Manage existing client relationship to ensure service levels are met and build new customer relationships to grow business
- Manage subcontractor relationships to ensure competitive pricing and on-time delivery
- Responsible for the allocation of labour and equipment resources to ensure that overall schedule and budget requirements are met
- Review tenders and preparing pricing estimates
- Troubleshoot and resolve any project issues that may arise.
- Responsible for the development and training of staff and ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
Required Experience and Education:
- Requirements include a minimum of 10 years of civil construction experience and an undergraduate degree in Engineering or a Certified Engineering Technologist designation would be an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven leadership abilities
- Superior project and contract management expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven expertise in project estimating and bidding
- Proficiency in estimating and project management software
- Proficiency in MS Office is required
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Matching RRSP Contributions
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Performance Bonuses
- Salary Negotiable
- Vehicle Allowance
How to Apply:
- Option #1 – Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Kent Ring