Location: Calgary and area
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 3+ years
• Prepare and send invoices to clients in a timely manner
• Receive payments into accounting software
• Oversee and manage collections of outstanding invoices
• Prepare and send holdback invoices to clients
• Other tasks as needed
Requested skills and experience:
• Excellent data entry skills
• Must be well organized with strong attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast pace environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years accounts receivable experience
• Exposure to SAGE 300 considered an asset
Renumeration and Benefits:
Kidco is pleased to offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits that include Medical and Dental benefits, RRSP Matching, and performance bonuses.
How To Apply
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, please apply in confidence to the email below.
*Please note, due to the number of applicants we cannot confirm receipt of your resume, or status of your application. Should you be a selected candidate you will be contacted.
Option #1 – Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option #2 – Send your resume via fax to 403-730-7660 Attn: Human Resources